Monthly Archives: November 2007

fix-columns-i18n merged

There’s a long-standing internationalisation bug in Exaile that has been nagging me for some time. In localised environments, column names get saved to the settings in translated form. This has annoying consequences.

No more; I’ve merged the fix-columns-i18n branch that I have been working on for a while. There’s just a catch: using existing settings you’ll see no columns at all, which means no cells, which means completely empty playlists. You can simply re-enable them from View → Columns.

Edit (2008-01-29): The remaining bug is fixed now.

Advertisements

New blog

After writing in Adam Olsen’s blog for some time, I’ve decided to move here. When I started blogging, I thought I’d only write once in a blue moon (which I did). Now, though, I’m thinking of writing more, and it makes sense to have my own blog for that reason.